Classic Bloody Mary Cocktail
- 2 lemon wedges
- 2 lime wedges
- 4 ounces premium vodka
- 8 ounces tomato juice
- 4 dashes tabasco sauce
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pinches celery salt
- 2 pinches fresh ground pepper
- 2 pinches smoked paprika
- Simple Beginnings Celery Sticks
- Add all ingredients together in a cocktail shaker. Gently shake to combine. Pour into two chilled glasses filled with ice. Garnish with celery stalks and a lime wedge. Serves 2. Omit the vodka for a virgin cocktail.
Simple and delicious!
Chef Linda ~ A good life deserves great food…