Egg and Arugula Wrap
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup low fat shredded mozzarella
- 1 spinach wrap
- 1/2 cup Simple Beginnings Baby Arugula
- Beat eggs, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in a nonstick sauté pan over medium heat. Add eggs, stirring, lifting and folding until set and no liquid remaining. Add mozzarella and combine.
- Remove eggs from heat and place on spinach wrap. Top the eggs with baby arugula and roll up wrap while folding in the sides.
Simple and Delicious!
Chef Linda ~ A good life deserves great food...